Watervliet, New York
1.4

My last four experiences were horrible at this point I'm no longer coming back . Previous three times I went to Latham , I had car seats they did not tell me if I don't move them don't vaccum .

I was unnaware so the next I asked and i was told so I moved them , this same day they sprayed the cupholders and console but left it and didn't wipe it out had to ask for it to be done . The third time my back seats and floors were barely even vacuumed there was stuff everywhere and the last time (yesterday) I went to colonie . They did not wipe or clean my cupholders , dashboards ,Or doors also they did do my windows either . At this point I'm pissed I'm spending 30$ to in turn have to reclean my car every time .!

I have a new car with nothing inside there's not much to even keep up on.

. Kerri 4617789

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of car cleaning. Hoffman Car Wash needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned car cleaning in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Hoffman Car Wash.

Comments