1.4
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

Went in for an oil change.Got an oil change.

My bmw starting bucking like a bronco. I went to Queensbury (great guys, so wtf is wrong kevin and his staff in saratoga????? Every review I've of that location is a train wreck), and we discovered the "tech" never out a piece in for the oil filter. So i have oil pouring into my fuel.

Call Kevin...well Kevin will see what he can do. Apparently killing my car was interupting his lunch. As I said, Queensbury is and was great about it. Mind you I've been a loyal customer for years.

Lol Kevin also informed they've done the same thing before and a customer drove to nyc that way. Like it wasn't a big deal. Hey Kevin, if you've done this before, why is it still happening in your location?????? *** poor management, that's why, Kevin.

Well Hoffmans Jiffy Lube, you "see what you can do". So will I. Even the manager at Queensbury was shocked at how Kevin was completely disinterested. Don't, you'll be interested Monday.

In the pics below, you'll see the cap with the correct assembly, and the one taken out of my car without the plunger piece at all...because sarstoga doesn't know what they are doing.

You'll also see the resevoir left open so oil could spill into the plugs and wires.Too bad I can't upload the convo with Kevin.

Review about: Hoffman Car Wash Oil Change.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Hoffman Car Wash?

Comments